Report NEP-CTA-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nataliya Klimenko, 2013. "Tailoring Bank Capital Regulation for Tail Risk," Working Papers halshs-00796490, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00780372 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias KrÃ¤kel, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse03_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Margherita Bottero & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2013. "Limited credit records and market outcomes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 903, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Fallucchi & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2013. "Information feedback and contest structure in rent-seeking games," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2013-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Lars Peter Metzger, 2013. "Invader Strategies in the War of Attrition with Private Information," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0405, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Alex Barrachina & Yair Tauman & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2013. "Entry and espionage with noisy signals," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 0113, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Bezalel Peleg & Shmuel Zamir, 2013. "Representation of constitutions under incomplete information," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp634, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2013. "Publicly Provided Private Goods and Optimal Taxation when Consumers Have Positional Preferences," Working Papers in Economics 558, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Denk & Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013. "Optimal Social Security with Imperfect Tagging," Working Papers hal-00796521, HAL.
- Gunay, Hikmet & Meng, Xin & Nagelberg, Mark, 2013. "Reserve price when bidders are asymmetric," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peter Koudijs, 2013. "'Those Who Know Most': Insider Trading in 18th c. Amsterdam," NBER Working Papers 18845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inga Deimen & Felix Ketelaar & Mark T. Le Quement, 2013. "Consistency and Communication in Committees," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse02_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013. "Bargaining position, bargaining power, and the property rights approach," MPRA Paper 44953, University Library of Munich, Germany.