Report NEP-CTA-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nataliya Klimenko, 2013. "Tailoring Bank Capital Regulation for Tail Risk," Working Papers halshs-00796490, HAL.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2013. "Asymmetric Information and Rationalizability," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00780372, HAL.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Margherita Bottero & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2013. "Limited credit records and market outcomes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 903, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Fallucchi & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2013. "Information feedback and contest structure in rent-seeking games," Discussion Papers 2013-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Lars Peter Metzger, 2013. "Invader Strategies in the War of Attrition with Private Information," Ruhr Economic Papers 0405, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Alex Barrachina & Yair Tauman & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2013. "Entry and espionage with noisy signals," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0113, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Bezalel Peleg & Shmuel Zamir, 2013. "Representation of constitutions under incomplete information," Discussion Paper Series dp634, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2013. "Publicly Provided Private Goods and Optimal Taxation when Consumers Have Positional Preferences," Working Papers in Economics 558, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Denk & Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013. "Optimal Social Security with Imperfect Tagging," Working Papers hal-00796521, HAL.
- Gunay, Hikmet & Meng, Xin & Nagelberg, Mark, 2013. "Reserve price when bidders are asymmetric," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peter Koudijs, 2013. "'Those Who Know Most': Insider Trading in 18th c. Amsterdam," NBER Working Papers 18845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inga Deimen & Felix Ketelaar & Mark T. Le Quement, 2013. "Consistency and Communication in Committees," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse02_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013. "Bargaining position, bargaining power, and the property rights approach," MPRA Paper 44953, University Library of Munich, Germany.