Report NEP-CTA-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Maarek & Michael Dorsch & Karl Dunz, 2012. "Asymmetric Information and Inefficient Regulation of Firms Under the Threat of Revolution," THEMA Working Papers 2012-42, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2012. "Traceability in a supply chain with repeated moral hazard:," IFPRI discussion papers 1211, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arthur Fishman, 2012. "Consumer Absenteeism, Search, Advertising, and Sticky Prices," Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Marco Battaglini & Bård Harstad, 2012. "Participation and Duration of Environmental Agreements," NBER Working Papers 18585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2012. "Analysis of Information Feedback and Selfconfirming Equilibrium," Working Papers 459, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2012. "Local politics and economic geography," MPRA Paper 43086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Elisa Celis & Gregory Lewis & Markus M. Mobius & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2012. "Buy-it-now or Take-a-chance: Price Discrimination through Randomized Auctions," NBER Working Papers 18590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Brown & Dylan B. Minor, 2012. "Misconduct in Credence Good Markets," NBER Working Papers 18608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Castãneda Dower & Andrei Bremzen, 2012. "Almost Anonymous Implicit Contracting," Working Papers w0187, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Buehler, B. & Schuett, F., 2012. "Certification and Minimum Quality Standards when Some Consumers are Uninformed," Discussion Paper 2012-040, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.