Report NEP-CTA-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ursino, Giovanni & Piccolo, Salvatore & Tedeschi, Piero, 2012. "Deceptive advertising with rational buyers," MPRA Paper 42553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lora R. Todorova & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "Herding in a Laboratory Asset Market with a Rich Action Set," FEMM Working Papers 120022, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Luciano De Castro, 2012. "Correlation of Types in Bayesian Games," Discussion Papers 1556, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2012. "Uncertainty, Electoral Incentives and Political Myopia," Working Papers 667, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- J. Easaw & R. Golinelli, 2012. "Household Inflation Expectations: Information Gathering, Inattentive or ‘Stubborn’?," Working Papers wp853, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Damien S.Eldridge & Heajin H.Ryoo & Axel Wieneke, 2012. "Bank Capital Regulation with Asymmetric Countries," Working Papers 2012.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Poinas, François & Rosaz, Julie & Roussillon, Béatrice, 2012. "Updating Beliefs with Imperfect Signals: Experimental Evidence," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Paolo Polidori & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2012. "Corporate Criminal Liability and Optimal Behavior by Firms.Internal Monitoring Devices versus Managerial Incentives," Working Papers 1216, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.