Report NEP-CTA-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Best, James A, 2011. "When Do We Learn to Cooperate? The Role of Social Learning in Social Dilemmas," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-44, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Paul Maarek & Michael Dorsch, 2012. "Inefficient Predation, Information, and Contagious Institutional Change," THEMA Working Papers 2012-32, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2012. "Bayesian Games with Unawareness and Unawareness Perfection," Working Papers 129, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Ori Haimanko & Atsushi Kajii, 2012. "On Continuity of Robust Equilibria," KIER Working Papers 818, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Georgy Chabakauri & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2012. "Securitized Banking, Asymmetric Information, and Financial Crisis: Regulating Systemic Risk Away," FMG Discussion Papers dp704, Financial Markets Group.
- Andrew Carrothers & Seungjin Han & Jiaping Qiu, 2012. "CEO Pay with Perks," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-05, McMaster University.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2012. "A rationale for intra-party democracy," MPRA Paper 39091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bozbay Irem, 2012. "Judgment aggregation in search for the truth: the case of interconnections," Research Memoranda 027, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Anthony Creane & Thomas D. Jeitschko, 2012. "Shipping the Good Apples Out Under Asymmetric Information," EAG Discussions Papers 201204, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Estimating the Tradeoff Between Risk Protection and Moral Hazard with a Nonlinear Budget Set Model of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Chaigneau & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2012. "Pay-for-Luck in CEO Compensation: Matching and Efficient Contracting," Cahiers de recherche 1224, CIRPEE.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Locatelli, Andrea & Ghebremeskel, Tewolde & Keating, Joseph, 2012. "Do Public Health Interventions Crowd Out Private Health Investments? Malaria Control Policies in Eritrea," IZA Discussion Papers 6560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Armstrong, Mark & Chen, Yongmin, 2012. "Discount pricing," MPRA Paper 39074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & Yongmin Chen, 2012. "Discount Pricing," Economics Series Working Papers 605, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Asymmetric information and financial markets," MPRA Paper 39025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Ambrus & James Burns & Yuhta Ishii, 2012. "Gradual Bidding in eBay-Like Auctions," Working Papers 12-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.