Report NEP-CTA-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2012. "The Allocation of a Prize (R)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1858, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gropp, R. & Grundl, C. & Guttler, A., 2012. "Does Discretion in Lending Increase Bank Risk? Borrower Self-Selection and Loan Officer Capture Effects," Discussion Paper 2012-030, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vera Angelova & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Maik Dierkes & Carsten Erner & Thomas Langer & Lars Norden, 2012. "Business credit information sharing and default risk of private firms," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 64, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Douglas Gale & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2011. "Liquidity Hoarding," FMG Discussion Papers dp682, Financial Markets Group.
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2012. "Smart Buyers," FMG Discussion Papers dp696, Financial Markets Group.
- Matthieu Bouvard & Pierre Chaigneau & Adolfo de Motta, 2012. "Transparency in the financial system: rollover risk and crises," FMG Discussion Papers dp700, Financial Markets Group.
- Christopher L. House & Jing Zhang, 2012. "Layoffs, Lemons and Temps," NBER Working Papers 17962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Chaigneau, 2011. "Explaining the Structure of CEO Incentive Pay with Decreasing Relative Risk Aversion," FMG Discussion Papers dp693, Financial Markets Group.
- Steven Grenadier & Andrey Malenko & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2012. "Investment Busts, Reputation, and the Temptation to Blend in with the Crowd," NBER Working Papers 17945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.