Report NEP-CTA-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Celentani & Rosa Loveira & Pablo Ruiz-VerdÃº, 2010. "Executive Pay with Observable Decisions," Working Papers 2010-29, FEDEA.
- M. Magnani, 2010. "Note on a Two-Player All-pay Auction with Asymmetrical Bidders and Incomplete Information," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP06, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Signaling Concerns about Fairness: Cooperation under Uncertain Social Preferences," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2010-19, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Keeping Negotiations in the Dark: Environmental Agreements under Incomplete Information," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2010-20, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Alberto Martin, 2010. "Adverse selection, credit and efficiency: The case of the missing market," Economics Working Papers 1257, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Liu, Yaozhou Franklin & Sanyal, Amal, 2010. "When Second Opinions Hurt: A Model of Expert Advice under Career Conce rns," Working Papers 2010-08, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Corrado Benassi, 2011. "A Note on Convex Transformations and the First Order Approach," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 06_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Guido Candela & Massimiliano Castellani & Pierpaolo Pattitoni, 2011. "Tribal Art Market. Signs and Signals," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 02_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Feb 2012.