Report NEP-CTA-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "A Simple Model Of Nepotism," Working Papers 201017, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Su, Xunhua, 2010. "A Re-examination of Credit Rationing in the Stiglitz and Weiss Model," Discussion Papers 2010/14, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics, revised 31 Dec 2010.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00531464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Bryson & Babatunde Buraimo & Rob Simmons, 2010. "Do Salaries Improve Worker Performance?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1019, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fremeth, Adam R. & Holburn, Guy L. F., 2010. "Information Asymmetries and Regulatory Decision Costs: An Analysis of U.S. Electric Utility Rate Changes 1980–2000," Working paper 595, Regulation2point0.
- Weber, Anja Michaela & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2010. "Transaction costs in agri-environmental schemes: the principal-agent-point of view," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94919, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14936/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruckes, Martin & Rønde, Thomas, 2010. "Dynamic incentives in organizations: Success and inertia," Working Paper Series in Economics 7, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth multibidding mechanisms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 849.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jacques Thépot, 2010. "Private benefits and market competition," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-16, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.