Report NEP-CTA-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Koeniger, Winfried, 2010. "Public and Private Insurance with Costly Transactions," IZA Discussion Papers 5201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00520327_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jayanaka Wijeratne & Shino Takayama, 2010. "No Trade, Informed Trading, and Accuracy of Information," Discussion Papers Series 411, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hongyan Yang, 2010. "Endogenous Credit Constraints, Human Capital Investment and Optimal Tax Policy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Volker Hahn, 2010. "Sequential Aggregation of Verifiable Information," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/136, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jonathan Carroll & Shino Takayama, 2010. "A Hierarchical Agency Model of Deposit Insurance," Discussion Papers Series 410, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:sds:wpaper:0036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel, 2010. "The Effective Use of Limited Information: Do Bid Maximums Reduce Procurement Cost in Asymmetric Auctions?," MPRA Paper 25268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hugh-Jones & David Reinstein, 2010. "Losing Face," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-068, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2010. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working Papers id:2908, eSocialSciences.
- Inci, Eren & Barlo, Mehmet, 2010. "Banks versus venture capital when the venture capitalist values private benefits of control," MPRA Paper 25566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gani Aldashev & Timoteo Carletti & Simone Righi, 2010. "Adaptive Expectations, Confirmatory Bias, and Informational Efficiency," Papers 1009.5075, arXiv.org.
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2010. "Splitting Tournaments," IZA Discussion Papers 5186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).