Report NEP-CTA-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Horner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2010. "Mediation and Peace," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1765, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Johannes Horner, 2010. "Should Auctions be Transparent?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1764, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lundtofte, Frederik & Leoni, Patrick, 2010. "Growth Forecasts, Belief Manipulation and Capital Markets," Working Papers 2010:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 May 2012.
- Clements, Matthew T., 2010. "Low quality as a signal of high quality," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Serra Garcia, M. & Damme, E.E.C. van & Potters, J.J.M., 2010. "Hiding an Inconvenient Truth: Lies and Vagueness (Revision of DP 2008-107)," Discussion Paper 2010-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kirschenmann, K., 2010. "The Dynamics in Requested and Granted Loan Terms when Bank and Borrower Interact Repeatedly," Discussion Paper 2010-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Itai Agur, 2010. "Capital Requirements and Credit Rationing," DNB Working Papers 257, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gropp, R. & Grundl, C. & Guttler, A., 2010. "The Impact of Public Guarantees on Bank Risk Taking: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2010-69S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Seamus Hogan & Hamish Kidd & Laura Meriluoto & Andrew Smith, 2010. "The Fixed Price Offer Mechanism in Trade Me Online Auctions," Working Papers in Economics 10/51, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.