Report NEP-CTA-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roldan, Flavia, 2009. "The organization of expertise in the presence of communication," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/835, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2009. "Asset auctions, information and liquidity," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/837, IESE Business School.
- Prabal Roy Choudhury & Debadatta Saha, 2009. "Does the market kill bad ideas? An institutional comparision of committees and markets in network industries," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India 09-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Fatemi, Farshad, 2010. "Information Acquisition and Price Discrimination," MPRA Paper 20399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand, 2010. "The signaling role of policy action," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2010-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nenad Kos & Matthias Messner, 2010. "Extremal Incentive Compatible Transfers," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 359, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2010. "Informed trading in the Euro money market for term lending," MPRA Paper 20415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristian Bolin & Daniel Hedblom & Anna Lindgren & Bjorn Lindgren, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and the Demand for Voluntary Health Insurance in Europe," NBER Working Papers 15689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.