Report NEP-CTA-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hertel, Jo & Smith, John, 2009. "Not so cheap talk: a model of advice with communication costs," MPRA Paper 17056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho, Wai-Hong & Wang, Yong, 2009. "Capital Income Taxation Revisited: The Role of Information Asymmetry in the Credit Market," MPRA Paper 17040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2009. "Profit Taxation and Finance Constraints," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0916, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Janda, Karel, 2009. "Signaling the Strength of a Market Entrant," MPRA Paper 17007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banal-Estanol, Albert & Heidhues, Paul & Nitsche, Rainer & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2009. "Screening and Merger Activity," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 270, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Schanz, Jochen, 2009. "How do different models of foreign exchange settlement influence the risks and benefits of global liquidity management?," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 374, Bank of England.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2009. "Education, Signaling, and Wage Inequality in a Dynamic Economy," MPRA Paper 16982, University Library of Munich, Germany.