Report NEP-CTA-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2009. "A Principal-Agent Model of Sequential Testing," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 115, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Alex Gershkov & Motty Perry, 2009. "Contracts for Providers of Medical Treatments," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp516, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009. "Read my lips: the role of information transmission in multilateral reform design," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 4, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Tristani, Oreste, 2009. "Optimal monetary policy in a model of the credit channel," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1043, European Central Bank.
- Marco Ottaviani & Peter Norman SÃ¸rensen, 2009. "Aggregation of Information and Beliefs: Asset Pricing Lessons from Prediction Markets," Discussion Papers 09-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2009. "Lobbying of Firms by Voters," Working Papers 080926, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ongena, Steven & Roscovan, Viorel, 2009. "Bank loan announcements and borrower stock returns: does bank origin matter?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1023, European Central Bank.