Report NEP-CTA-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367692_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00390625_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:osk:wpaper:0922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng, Shuaizhang & Zheng, Bingyong, 2009. "Cherry-Picking in Labor Market with Imperfect Information," IZA Discussion Papers 4309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas F. Cooley & Sonia Di Giannatale, 2009. "A Theory of Firm Decline," NBER Working Papers 15192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohei Daido, 2009. "Incentives, Identity, and Organizational Forms," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 47, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2009.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367894_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore