Report NEP-CTA-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Tirole & Emmanuel Farhi, 2009. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch and Systemic Bailouts," Working Papers 2009.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Scarpa & Giacomo Calzolari, 2009. "On Regulation and Competition: Pros and Cons of a Diversified Monopolist," Working Papers 2009.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp29_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Aghion & Drew Fudenberg & Richard T. Holden, 2009. "Subgame Perfect Implementation with Almost Perfect Information and the Hold-Up Problem," NBER Working Papers 15167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp25_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:gotcrc:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Decarolis, 2009. "When the highest bidder loses the auction: theory and evidence from public procurement," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 717, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Xun Tang, 2009. "Estimating Simultaneous Games with Incomplete Information under Median Restrictions," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-023, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Michael Manz, 2009. "The optimal level of deposit insurance coverage," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 09-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00374157_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Alireza Naghavi, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Contract Enforcement, and the Industry Dynamics of Offshoring," Working Papers 2009.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2009. "Matching Markets with Signals," Working Papers 2009.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe, 2009. "Interim efficiency with MEU-preferences," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 696, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- John B. Donaldson & Natalia Gershun & Marc P. Giannoni, 2009. "Some Unpleasant General Equilibrium Implications of Executive Incentive Compensation Contracts," NBER Working Papers 15165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hornig, Stephan O. & Rottmann, Horst & Wapler, RÃ¼diger, 2009. "Information asymmetry, education signals and the case of Ethnic and Native Germans," IAB Discussion Paper 200914, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].