Report NEP-CTA-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Tirole & Emmanuel Farhi, 2009. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch and Systemic Bailouts," Working Papers 2009.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Scarpa & Giacomo Calzolari, 2009. "On Regulation and Competition: Pros and Cons of a Diversified Monopolist," Working Papers 2009.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp29_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Aghion & Drew Fudenberg & Richard T. Holden, 2009. "Subgame Perfect Implementation with Almost Perfect Information and the Hold-Up Problem," NBER Working Papers 15167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp25_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:gotcrc:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Decarolis, 2009. "When the highest bidder loses the auction: theory and evidence from public procurement," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 717, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Xun Tang, 2009. "Estimating Simultaneous Games with Incomplete Information under Median Restrictions," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-023, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Michael Manz, 2009. "The optimal level of deposit insurance coverage," Working Papers 09-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- John Mc Breen & Florence Goffette-Nagot & Pablo Jensen, 2009. "An Agent-Based Simulation of Rental Housing Markets," Post-Print halshs-00374157, HAL.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Alireza Naghavi, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Contract Enforcement, and the Industry Dynamics of Offshoring," Working Papers 2009.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2009. "Matching Markets with Signals," Working Papers 2009.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe, 2009. "Interim efficiency with MEU-preferences," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 696, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- John B. Donaldson & Natalia Gershun & Marc P. Giannoni, 2009. "Some Unpleasant General Equilibrium Implications of Executive Incentive Compensation Contracts," NBER Working Papers 15165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hornig, Stephan O. & Rottmann, Horst & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2009. "Information asymmetry, education signals and the case of Ethnic and Native Germans," IAB Discussion Paper 200914, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].