Report NEP-CTA-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huang, Shin-Chen & Lu, Chia-Hui, 2009. "Asymmetric Information and Global Sourcing," CCES Discussion Paper Series 16, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shin Chen Huang & Chia Hui Lu, 2009. "Asymmetric Information and Global Sourcing," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-067, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kahana, Nava & Mealem, Yosef & Nitzan, Shmuel, 2009. "The Efficient and Fair Approval of "Multiple-Cost - Single-Benefit" Projects under Unilateral Information," IZA Discussion Papers 4181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cigno, Alessandro & Luporini, Annalisa, 2009. "Optimal Family Policy in the Presence of Moral Hazard, When the Quantity and Quality of Children Are Stochastic," IZA Discussion Papers 4179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erwan MORELLEC & Norman SCHURHOFF, 2009. "Dynamic Investment and Financing under Asymmetric Information," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-09, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Joan Esteban & Facundo Albornoz & Paolo Vanin, 2009. "Government Information Transparency," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 774.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 10 Feb 2010.
- Abraham Neyman, 2009. "The Value Of Two-Person Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information and Uncertain Duration," Discussion Paper Series dp512, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Competing Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 17, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Pouget, Sébastien, 2009. "Fund Managers' Contracts and Financial Markets' Short-Termism," IDEI Working Papers 553, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Feb 2011.
- Bowmaker, Simon W. & Emerson, Patrick M., 2009. "Still Waiting for Mister Right? Asymmetric Information, Abortion Laws and the Timing of Marriage," IZA Discussion Papers 4176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00390625_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramazan GENCA & Rajna GIBSON & Yi XUE, 2009. "The Role of Signal Precision and Transaction Costs in Stock, Option and Volatility Trading," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-11, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Bisière, Christophe & Décamps, Jean-Paul & Lovo, Stefano, 2009. "Risk Attitude, Beliefs Updating and the Information Content of Trades: An Experiment," IDEI Working Papers 552, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2012.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00390701_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore