Report NEP-CTA-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bontems, Philippe, 2009. "Contracting with Agents Seeking Status," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49507, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 2009. "Credit Mismatch and Breakdown," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 7, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Guido Voigt, 2009. "Supply chain coordination with information sharing in the presence of trust and trustworthiness: a behavioral model," FEMM Working Papers 09006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Dhillon Amrita, & García-Fronti Javier & Zhang Lei, 2009. "Sovereign Debt Default : The Impact of Creditor Composition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 901, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Zachary S. & Bellemare, Marc F., 2009. "The Structural Estimation of Principal-Agent Models by Least Squares: Evidence from Land Tenancy in Madagascar," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49368, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- F. Barigozzi & D. Henriet, 2009. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," Working Papers 657, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Faias, Marta & Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno García, Emma, 2009. "A price mechanism in economies with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 15176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Labie & Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "Discrimination in Microfinance: The Role of Credit Officers," Working Papers CEB 09-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Qiu, Feng & Goodwin, Barry K. & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2010. "An Empirical Investigation of the Linkages between Government Payments and Farmland Leasing Arrangements," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49242, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gary B. Gorton & Lixin Huang & Qiang Kang, 2009. "The Limitations of Stock Market Efficiency: Price Informativeness and CEO Turnover," NBER Working Papers 14944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Burguet & Juan-José Ganuza & Esther Hauk, 2009. "Limited Liability and Mechanism Design in Procurement," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 767.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- F. Barigozzi & R. Levaggi, 2009. "Emotional Decision-Makers and Anomalous Attitudes towards Information," Working Papers 656, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2009. "Competitive Screening in Insurance Markets with Endogenous Wealth Heterogeneity," Working Papers 0907, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute, revised Jun 2009.
- Giofré, Maela M., 2009. "The Role of Information Asimmetries and Inflation Hedging in International Equity Portfolios," MPRA Paper 13925, University Library of Munich, Germany.