Report NEP-CTA-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Van Tassel, 2009. "Moral Hazard and Capital Requirements in a Lending Model of Credit Denial," Working Papers 09003, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2009. "Collaborating," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1695, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2009.
- Marc Santugini, 2009. "Step-by-Step Explanation of Hendricks and Kovenock (1989)'s Model of Social Learning," Cahiers de recherche 09-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Nov 2012.
- Ludwig Ensthaler & Thomas Giebe, 2009. "Subsidies, Knapsack Auctions and Dantzig's Greedy Heuristic," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 880, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tsuchihashi, Toshihiro, 2008. "Market research and complementary advertising under asymmetric information," Discussion Papers 2008-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Choosing and Sharing," MPRA Paper 14929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okada, Akira, 2009. "Non-cooperative Bargaining and the Incomplete Information Core," Discussion Papers 2009-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2008. "On the Existence of Bayesian Cournot Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 2008-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kikuchi, Kazuya, 2008. "Downsian Model with Asymmetric Information: Possibility of Policy Divergence," Discussion Papers 2008-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.