Report NEP-CTA-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David B. Ridley, 2009. "Herding versus Hotelling: Market Entry with Costly Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000174, David K. Levine.
- Stefan Bühler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Alexander K. Koch & Albrecht Morgenstern & Philippe Raab, 2009. "Career concerns incentives: An experimental test," Economics Working Papers 2009-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2009. "Can Contracts Solve the Hold-Up Problem? Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaniska Dam & Marc Escrihuela-Villar & Santiago Sánchez-Pagés, 2009. "On the Relationship between Market Concentration and Bank Risk Taking," DEA Working Papers 36, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Ping Zhang, 2009. "Characterization of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Uniform Price IPO Auctions," Discussion Papers 2009-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Levent Ulku, 2009. "Optimal Combinatorial Mechanism Design," Working Papers 0903, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Alexander Stremitzer, 2009. "Standard Breach Remedies, Quality Thresholds, and Cooperative Investments," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ensthaler, Ludwig & Giebe, Thomas, 2009. "Subsidies, Knapsack Auctions and Dantzigâ€™s Greedy Heuristic," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 254, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Evelyn Korn & Stephan Meisenzahl, 2009. "Contracting still matters! Or: How to design a letter of intent," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200909, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Koch, Alexander K. & Morgenstern, Albrecht, 2009. "Coordination under the Shadow of Career Concerns," IZA Discussion Papers 4039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2008. "Migratory policy in developing countries: how to bring best people back?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08017, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Seung-gyu Jo, 2009. "Pros and Cons of ‘Backing Winners’ in Innovation Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.