Report NEP-CTA-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David B. Ridley, 2009. "Herding versus Hotelling: Market Entry with Costly Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000174, David K. Levine.
- Stefan Bühler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Alexander K. Koch & Albrecht Morgenstern & Philippe Raab, 2009. "Career concerns incentives: An experimental test," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2009-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2009. "Can Contracts Solve the Hold-Up Problem? Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaniska Dam & Marc Escrihuela-Villar & Santiago Sánchez-Pagés, 2009. "On the Relationship between Market Concentration and Bank Risk Taking," DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada 36, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Ping Zhang, 2009. "Characterization of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Uniform Price IPO Auctions," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2009-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Levent Ulku, 2009. "Optimal Combinatorial Mechanism Design," Working Papers, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM 0903, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Alexander Stremitzer, 2009. "Standard Breach Remedies, Quality Thresholds, and Cooperative Investments," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse4_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ensthaler, Ludwig & Giebe, Thomas, 2009. "Subsidies, Knapsack Auctions and Dantzigâ€™s Greedy Heuristic," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 254, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Evelyn Korn & Stephan Meisenzahl, 2009. "Contracting still matters! Or: How to design a letter of intent," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 200909, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Koch, Alexander K. & Morgenstern, Albrecht, 2009. "Coordination under the Shadow of Career Concerns," IZA Discussion Papers 4039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2008. "Migratory policy in developing countries: how to bring best people back?," ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School DR 08017, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Seung-gyu Jo, 2009. "Pros and Cons of ‘Backing Winners’ in Innovation Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.