Report NEP-CTA-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandén, Klas, 2008. "Rewards and Copyrights with Hidden Information," CAFO Working Papers 2009:4, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Yolanda Portilla, 2009. "Audit contracts and reputation," Economics Working Papers we091308, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2009. "Robust Virtual Implementation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000155, David K. Levine.
- Yolanda Portilla, 2009. "Career concerns and investment maturity in mutual funds," Economics Working Papers we091106, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Mico Loretan & Tientip Subhanij & Eric Chan, 2009. "Private information, stock markets, and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 271, Bank for International Settlements.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2008. "Financial distress and banks' communication policy in crisis times," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08018, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Itai Agur, 2009. "What Institutional Structure for the Lender of Last Resort?," DNB Working Papers 200, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Binswanger, J. & Prüfer, J., 2009. "Imperfect Information, Democracy, and Populism," Discussion Paper 2009-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roland Bénabou, 2009. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," NBER Working Papers 14764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.