Report NEP-CTA-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Charness & Marie Claire Villeval & Antonio Cabrales, 2009. "Hidden Information, Bargaining Power and Efficiency: An Experiment," Working Papers 2009-08, FEDEA.
- Vives, Xavier, 2008. "Strategic supply function competition with private information," IESE Research Papers D/774, IESE Business School.
- Stefan Buehler & Dennis L. Gaertner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," Working Papers 0902, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Rajiv Sethi & Muhamet Yildiz, 2009. "Public Disagreement," Economics Working Papers 0089, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Francesca Stroffolini, 2009. "Access Profit-Sharing Regulation with Information Transmission and Acquisition," CSEF Working Papers 214, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Hofmann, Anett, 2009. "Rien Ne Va Plus - The 2007/2008 Credit Crunch and What Gambling Bankers Had to Do With It," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 892, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.