Report NEP-CTA-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abbring, J.H. & Chiappori, P.A. & Zavadil, T., 2008. "Better Safe than Sorry? Ex Ante and Ex Post Moral Hazard in Dynamic Insurance Data," Discussion Paper 2008-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Andrew Postlewaite, 2009. "Should Courts Always Enforce What Contracting Parties Write?," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joao Correia-da-Silva, 2009. "Uncertain delivery in markets for lemons," FEP Working Papers 310, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2009. "A Principal-Agent Model of Sequential Testing," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000076, David K. Levine.
- Juan Manuel Julio Román, 2009. "Principal-Agent Problem with Minimum Performance Insurance: The Case of Mandatory Individual Pension Accounts," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005222, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Roland Strausz, 2009. "Regulatory Risk under Optimal Incentive Regulation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Peters, Michael & Szentes, Balazs, 2009. "Definable and Contractible Contracts," Microeconomics.ca working papers michael_peters-2009-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 May 2010.
- Eric J. Van den Steen, 2009. "Authority versus Persuasion," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-085, Harvard Business School.
- D. Paolini, 2008. "Screening and short-term contracts," Working Paper CRENoS 200819, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Serra Garcia, M. & Damme, E.E.C. van & Potters, J.J.M., 2008. "Truth or Efficiency? Communication in a Sequential Public Good Game (Replaced by DP 2010-80)," Discussion Paper 2008-107, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00354820_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Braggion, F. & Moore, L., 2008. "Dividend Policies in an Unregulated Market: The London Stock Exchange 1895-1905," Discussion Paper 2008-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alberto Martin, 2009. "A model of collateral, investment and adverse selection," Economics Working Papers 1136, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kangsik, Choi, 2009. "Privatization, Government's Preference and Unionization Structure: A Mixed Oligopoly Approach," MPRA Paper 13028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00354814_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zuzana Fungacova & Christophe J. Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2009. "Asymmetric Information and Loan Spreads in Russia: Evidence from Syndicated Loans," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Lippert, Steffen & Schumacher, Christoph, 2009. "Hopping on the Methadone Bus," MPRA Paper 13043, University Library of Munich, Germany.