Report NEP-CTA-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Morone & Giovanni Ferri, 2008. "The Effect of Rating Agencies on Herd Behaviour," series 0022, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Nov 2008.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2009. "Rational expectations in urban economics," MPRA Paper 12709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Jonathan H. W. Tan, 2009. "Indenture as a Self-Enforced Contract Device: An Experimental Test," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 851, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must We Also Forget?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/41, European University Institute.
- Patrick Bolton & Antoine Faure-Grimaud, 2009. "Satisficing Contracts," NBER Working Papers 14654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic Koessler & Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Juergen Bracht & Eyal Winter, 2008. "Fragility of Information Cascades: An Experimental Study using Elicited Beliefs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-094, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geir H. Bjønnes & Carol L. Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2009. "Asymmetric information in the interbank foreign exchange market," Working Paper 2008/25, Norges Bank.
- Akhtar, S. & Bannier, C. & Tyrell, M. & Elizalde, A. & Janda, K. & Lind, G., 2008. "Basel II, External Ratings and Adverse Selection," MPRA Paper 12722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winand Emons & Claude Fluet, 2008. "Non-comparative versus Comparative Advertising as a Quality Signal," Diskussionsschriften dp0805, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.