Report NEP-CTA-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kräkel, Matthias & Schöttner, Anja, 2008. "Relative Performance Pay, Bonuses, and Job-Promotion Tournaments," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 245, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alexander Sebald & Markus Walzl, 2008. "How Ego-threats Facilitate Contracts Based on Subjective Evaluations," Discussion Papers 08-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Strauss, Jason David, 2008. "Uberrimae Fidei and Adverse Selection: the equitable legal judgment of Insurance Contracts," MPRA Paper 10874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Crowding Out Wasteful Activities by Wasteful Activities," Working Papers 080908, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ludovic Renou & Tristan Tomala, 2008. "Mechanism Design and Communication Networks," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/35, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jan Myslivecek, 2008. "Comparing Certification and Self-regulation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp361, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jean Pinquet & Georges Dionne & Charles Vanasse & Mathieu Maurice, 2007. "Point-record incentives, asymmetric information and dynamic data," Working Papers hal-00243056, HAL.
- Nicolas Melissas, 2008. "Bidding and Drilling on Offshore Wildcat Tracts," Working Papers 0805, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2008. "Obtaining information by diversifying projects or why specialization is inefficient," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0815, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2008. "The Informational Role of Prices," Cahiers de recherche 08-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Jul 2013.
- Alireza Naghavi & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2008. "Outsourcing, Complementary Innovations and Growth," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 019, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Beyond the Cartel Law Handbook: How Corruption, Social Norms and Collectivist Business Cultures can Undermine Conventional Enforcement Tools," Working Papers 08-29, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Ahmed Saber Mahmud & Juan F. Vargas, 2008. "Combatant recruitment and the outcome of war," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005029, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Levent Çelik, 2008. "Strategic Informative Advertising in a Horizontally Differentiated Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp359, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore