Report NEP-CSE-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes â€“ New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Do labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions”," AQR Working Papers 201306, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2013.
- Giuseppe Croce & Edoardo Di Porto & Emanuela Ghignoni & Andrea Ricci, 2013. "Employer education, agglomeration and workplace training: poaching vs knowledge spillovers," Working Papers 162, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Stefan Wagner & Karin Hoisl & Grid Thoma, 2013. "Overcoming localization of knowledge: The role of professional service firms," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-09, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- McKenzie, David J. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2013. "What are we learning from business training and entrepreneurship evaluations around the developing world?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Nursamsu & Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2013. "Analysis of International R&D Spillover from International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Channel: Evidence from Asian Newly Industrialized Countries," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201310, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Sep 2013.
- Stefania Aceto & Spiros Borotis & Jim Devine & Thomas Fischer, 2013. "Mapping and Analysing Prospective Technologies for Learning - Results from a Consultation with European Stakeholders and Roadmaps for Policy Action," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC81935, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Garicano, Luis & Rayo, Luis, 2013. "Relational Knowledge Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 9460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vítor Caldeirinha & J. Augusto Felício & Andreia Dionísio, 2013. "The container terminal characteristics and customer’s satisfaction," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_14, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2013. "Investment under uncertainty, competition and regulation," Papers 1309.1844, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.
- Item repec:cor:louvrp:800 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hit:hjbswp:175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore