Report NEP-CSE-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zavyalova, E. K. & Kosheleva, S. V., 2012. "Assessing the efficiency of HRD technologies in knowledge-intensive firms," Working Papers 544, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Shirokova, G. V. & Storchevoy, M. A., 2012. "Influence of Social Networks on the entrance to foreign markets: Evidence from three Russian entrepreneurial firms," Working Papers 549, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Noah Stoffman, 2013. "Technological Innovation: Winners and Losers," NBER Working Papers 18671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santosh Kumar, Sahu & K., Narayanan, 2011. "Energy Intensity and Firm Performance: Do Energy Clusters Matter?," MPRA Paper 43457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazantsev, A K., 2012. "Innovative development of universities: Top Russian universities," Working Papers 548, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Jörg Freiling & Sven M. Laudien, 2012. "Regional Headquarters as Mode of Control for TNC Subsidiaries: A Network-Oriented Perspective," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 12 / 2012, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2012.
- Zavyalova, E. K. & Kosheleva, S. V., 2012. "Human potential as a factor of developing national competitiveness of Brazil, Russia, India and China," Working Papers 543, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2012. "Cross-Border M&A and Innovative Activity: Firm-Level Evidence," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62027, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Baranov, Igor N., 2012. "Quality of Secondary Education in Russia: Between Soviet Legacy and Challenges of Global Competitiveness," Working Papers 538, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Han Feng & David Hobson, 2013. "Gambling in contests with regret," Papers 1301.0719, arXiv.org.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2013. "The geography of European low-cost airline networks: A contemporary analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135954, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- A. Lasagni & A. Nifo & G. Vecchione, 2012. "Firm productivity and institutional quality. Evidence from Italian industry," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Courvoisier, François & Calmelet, Laurence, 2012.
"Stratégies marketing pour PME sous-traitantes dans l’horlogerie
[Marketing strategies for subcontractant SME in the watchmaking industry]," MPRA Paper 43413, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2012.
- Souza, Filipe & Rêgo, Leandro, 2012. "Collaborative Dominance: When Doing Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You Is Reasonable," MPRA Paper 43408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Cortez, 2012. "The international development strategy beyond 2015: taking demographic dynamics into account," Working Papers 122, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.