Report NEP-CSE-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reig-Otero,Y. & Edwards-Schachter,M. & Feliú-Mingarro,C. & Fernández De Lucio,I., 2012. "Generation and diffusion of innovations in a District Innovation System: The case of ink-jet printing," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201208, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Bazzazian, Navid, 2012. "Patenting and Entrepreneurial Spawning: An Innovation Strategy Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 282, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- Olaf Merk & Olli-Pekka Hilmola & Patrick Dubarle, 2012. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Helsinki, Finland," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/8, OECD Publishing.
- Iván Arribas & Penélope Hernández & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "Guanxi, performance and innovation in entrepreneurial service projects," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0612, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers 2012/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2012. "What makes cities more competitive ? spatial determinants of entrepreneurship in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6198, The World Bank.
- Arnaldo Camuffo & Fabrizio Gerli, 2012. "What do lean managers do? Modeling management behaviors in lean production environments," Working Papers 13, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Sangyub Ryu, 2012. "Environmental Shocks, Collaborative Networking, and Organizational Performance:Evidence from Hurricane Rita," Working Papers EMS_2012_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Hoorn, AndrÃ© van, 2012. "Individualism and the cultural roots of management practices," Research Report 12008-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Olga Kokshagina & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Patrick Cogez, 2012. "Risk Management strategies in a highly uncertain environment: undesrtanding the role of common unknown," Post-Print hal-00734100, HAL.
- Ronald W. Anderson & M. Cecilia Bustamante & Stéphane Guibaud, 2012. "Agency, Firm Growth, and Managerial Turnover," FMG Discussion Papers dp711, Financial Markets Group.
- Surafel Girma & Yundan Gong & Holger Görg & Sandra Lancheros, 2012. "Foreign ownership structure, technology upgrading and exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Kiel Working Papers 1793, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness of Exports from Emerging Countries," FIW Working Paper series 100, FIW.
- Claudio Ferrari & Olaf Merk & Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Alessio Tei, 2012. "Ports and Regional Development: A European Perspective," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/7, OECD Publishing.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "What are we learning from business training and entrepreneurship evaluations around the developing world ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6202, The World Bank.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2012. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage and Organizational Choice," Working Paper Series 925, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2012. "Strategic product R&D investment policy under international rivalry in the presence of demand spillover effects," Discussion Paper Series 95, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2012.
- Olaf Merk & Thai-Thanh Dang, 2012. "Efficiency of World Ports in Container and Bulk Cargo (oil, coal, ores and grain)," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/9, OECD Publishing.