Report NEP-CSE-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agulles, Remei & Prats, Maria Julia, 2012. "Change, growth and learning," IESE Research Papers D/955, IESE Business School.
- R. Paci & E. Marrocu, 2012. "Knowledge assets and regional performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201213, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Martin Berger & Heinz Hollenstein, 2012. "Determinants of Equity-based and Co-operative Foreign R&D and Impact on the Parent Firm’s Performance," FIW Working Paper series 097, FIW.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Growth Through Heterogeneous Innovations," Working Papers 12-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Naomi Hausman, 2012. "University Innovation, Local Economic Growth, and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 12-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pussep, Anton & Harnisch, Stefan & Buxmann, Peter, 2012. "Value Creation and Firm Integration: First Empirical Evidence for the Software Industry," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 57629, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- William R. Kerr & Scott Duke Kominers, 2012. "Agglomerative Forces and Cluster Shapes," Working Papers 12-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- VANDERSTRAETEN, Johanna & MATTHYSSENS, Paul & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2012. "Measuring the performance of business incubators," Working Papers 2012012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Local Economic Partnership Regions in Britain, 1997-2008," SERC Discussion Papers 0112, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "The risks of innovation : are innovating firms less likely to die ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6103, The World Bank.
- Castillo, Leopoldo Laborda & Guasch, Jose Luis, 2012. "Overdraft facility policy and firm performance : an empirical analysis in eastern European Union industrial firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6101, The World Bank.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2012. "Export Activity and Productivity: New Evidence from the Egyptian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 201220, CERDI.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2012. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," Working Papers tecipa-457, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.