Report NEP-CSE-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Buzzavo, 2012. "Strategy innovation as business model reconfiguration," Working Papers 2, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mara Del Baldo, 2012. "Stakeholder Management and CSR approach in Italian “territorial” companies - Loccioni Group and the “LOV – Land of Values” Project," Working Papers 1205, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Vijayaraghavan, K. & Dutz, Mark A., 2012. "Biotechnology innovation for inclusive growth : a study of Indian policies to foster accelerated technology adaptation for affordable development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6022, The World Bank.
- Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini, 2012. "Small Business Social Responsibility and the Missing Link: The Local Context," Working Papers 1206, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Din, Shahab-u- & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Impact of managerial ownership on financial policies and the firm’s performance: evidence Pakistani manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 37560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher F Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2012. "R&D Expenditures and Geographical Sales Diversification," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 794, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 Nov 2012.
- KWON Hyeog Ug, 2012. "Does E-commerce Increase Employment in Japan? An empirical analysis based on the Establishment and Enterprise Census (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- John M. Luiz & Busi Radebe, 2012. "The Strategic Location of Regional Headquarters for Multinationals in Africa," Working Papers 276, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johannes Meuer & Henric van der Ent, 2012. "Revisiting system theories in Strategic Human Resource Management - A set-theoretic analysis of high performing firms in the UK," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0076, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Bikash Ranjan Mishra, Dr., 2011. "Spill-over effects of foreign direct investment: an econometric study of Indian firms," MPRA Paper 37759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Britta Hoyer, 2012. "Network Disruption and the Common Enemy Effect," Working Papers 12-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Maria Cecillia Bustamante, 2011. "Strategic Investment, Industry Concentration and the Cross Section of Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp681, Financial Markets Group.
- NISHIMURA Kazuo & HIRATA Junichi & YAGI Tadashi & URASAKA Junko, 2012. "The Impact on Employment of Science Learning in High School: Evidence from income data of university graduates in employment (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Beatrice Farkas, 2012. "Absorptive Capacities and the Impact of FDI on Economic Growth," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1202, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.