Report NEP-CSE-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Ferreira, Gustavo F.C. & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2012. "Economic Performance of U.S. Multinational Agribusinesses: Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Strategy," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119763, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Schön, Benjamin & Pyka, Andreas, 2012. "A taxonomy of innovation networks," FZID Discussion Papers 42-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Promote Entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers 2012-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:aah:aarhec:2012-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lauridsen, Jørgen & Nannerup, Niels & Skak, Morten, 2011. "Strategic tax and public service competition among local governments," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Nedelea, I. Cristian & Fannin, James Matthew, 2012. "Efficiency Analysis of Rural Hospitals: Parametric and Semi-parametric Approaches," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119725, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Thöni, Christian & Gächter, Simon, 2012. "Peer Effects and Social Preferences in Voluntary Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 6277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuperman, Ranan, 2011. "Coping with Conflict:A Dynamic Decision Making Perspective," NEPS Working Papers 3/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.