Report NEP-CSE-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gotsch, Matthias & Hipp, Christiane & Gallego, J. & Rubalcaba, L., 2011. "Sectoral innovation performance in the knowledge intensive services," Working Paper Series, Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU Cottbus), Chair of Organization, Human Resource & General Management 11, Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU Cottbus), Chair of Organization, Human Resource & General Management.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2011. "Impacts of Incoming Knowledge on Product Innovation: Technology Transfer in Auto-related Industries in Developing Economies," Working Papers, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) DP-2011-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Smruti Ranjan Behera & Pami Dua & Bishwanath Goldar, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment And Technology Spillover---Evidence Across Indian Manufacturing Industries," Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics 207, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Spithoven, André & Teirlinck, Peter, 2011. "The relation between the firm’s IP strategy and occupation and qualification of the R&D labour force," Working Papers, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management 2011/21, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Amit Seru & Noah Stoffman, 2012. "Technological Innovation, Resource Allocation, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 17769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grill, Plina & Bresser, Rudi K. F., 2011. "Resource-based theory and mergers & acquisitions success," Discussion Papers, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics 2011/26, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2011. "Entry on difficult export markets by Chinese domestic firms: the role of foreign export spillovers," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2011-32, CEPII research center.