Report NEP-CSE-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Schoonjans & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2011. "Knowledge networking and growth in service firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/746, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & Isabel Grilo, 2012. "Globalization, entrepreneurship and the region," Scales Research Reports H201201, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:61038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2012. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Shaping Entrepreneurial Performance: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers wp803, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "New Methods for the Analysis of Links between International Firm Activities and Firm Performance: A Practitioner’s Guide," Working Paper Series in Economics 227, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Green growth, technology and innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5932, The World Bank.
- Nuno Boavida & Susana Martins Moretto, 2011. "Innovation assessment in a local branch of a rail transport manufacture industry - A case study," IET Working Papers Series 04/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Isabel Pizarro & Julio DeCastro & Jose Luis Galán, 2011. "Examining the decision to spin off new corporate ventures," Working Papers 11.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Julien Jacob, 2011. "Innovation and diffusion in risky industries under liability law: the case of “double-impact” innovations," Working Papers of BETA 2011-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- R. Martin, Ben & Nightingale, Paul & Yegros-Yegros, Alfredo, 2011. "Science and Technology Studies: Exploring the Knowledge Base," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201110, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Item repec:idb:brikps:61058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Biswajit Nag & Debdeep De, 2011. "Rules of origin and development of regional production network in Asia: case studies of selected industries," Working Papers 10111, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Jean Eric Pelet & Ballantyne David & Sébastien Nouet, 2011. "Synergies between Digital Social Networks (DSN) and e-commerce: an application of the Delphi method," Working Papers halshs-00655435, HAL.
- Binaykumar Ray & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2012. "Technical productivity analysis for cement industry at firm level," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2012. "Knowledge Accumulation within an Organization," Working Papers 12-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.