Report NEP-CSE-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Schoonjans & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2011. "Knowledge networking and growth in service firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/746, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & Isabel Grilo, 2012. "Globalization, entrepreneurship and the region," Scales Research Reports H201201, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Celso Garrido, 2011. "Strategic Analysis of Competitiveness and Innovation in the Tourism and Telecommunications Industries: Opportunities and Challenges in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 61038, Inter-American Development Bank.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2012. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Shaping Entrepreneurial Performance: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers wp803, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "New Methods for the Analysis of Links between International Firm Activities and Firm Performance: A Practitioner’s Guide," Working Paper Series in Economics 227, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Green growth, technology and innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5932, The World Bank.
- Nuno Boavida & Susana Martins Moretto, 2011. "Innovation assessment in a local branch of a rail transport manufacture industry - A case study," IET Working Papers Series 04/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Isabel Pizarro & Julio DeCastro & Jose Luis Galán, 2011. "Examining the decision to spin off new corporate ventures," Working Papers 11.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Julien Jacob, 2011. "Innovation and diffusion in risky industries under liability law: the case of “double-impact” innovations," Working Papers of BETA 2011-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- R. Martin, Ben & Nightingale, Paul & Yegros-Yegros, Alfredo, 2011. "Science and Technology Studies: Exploring the Knowledge Base," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201110, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Innovation, Employment and Skills in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," IDB Publications 61058, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Biswajit Nag & Debdeep De, 2011. "Rules of origin and development of regional production network in Asia: case studies of selected industries," Working Papers 10111, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Jean Eric Pelet & Ballantyne David & Sébastien Nouet, 2011. "Synergies between Digital Social Networks (DSN) and e-commerce: an application of the Delphi method," Working Papers halshs-00655435, HAL.
- Binaykumar Ray & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2012. "Technical productivity analysis for cement industry at firm level," Working Papers 2012-002, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2012. "Knowledge Accumulation within an Organization," Working Papers 12-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.