Report NEP-CSE-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Yasay, Donald, 2011. "Results of the 2009 Survey of Innovation Activities (SIA)," Discussion Papers DP 2011-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Universities as Research Partners in Publicly Supported Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers 12-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Krotov, Konstantin V. & Germain, Richard N., 2011. "A Contingency Perspective on Centralization of Supply Chain Decision-making and its Role in the Transformation of Process R&D into Financial Performance," Working Papers 320, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernand, 2011. "Explaining TFP at firm level in Italy. Does location matter?," MPRA Paper 35656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Rosellon, Maureen Ane D., 2011. "Innovation in the Automotive Sector of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2011-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Blom, Martin & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2012. "Defence firms facing liberalization: innovation and export in an agent-based model of the defence industry," MPRA Paper 35702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Churen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2011. "Firms' organizational modes with productivity heterogeneity, demand uncertainty and production capacity," MPRA Paper 35667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castillo, Leopoldo Laborda & Salem, Daniel Sotelsek & Guasch, Jose Luis, 2012. "Innovative and absorptive capacity of international knowledge : an empirical analysis of productivity sources in Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5931, The World Bank.
- Peter Friedrich & Chang Woon Nam, 2011. "Innovation-Oriented Land-Use Policy At The Sub-National Level: Case Study Germany," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 84, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Rana, Tariq Mehmood & Syed, Qamar Ali Zaidi & Muhmmad, Sajid & Herani, Gobind M., 2011. "The impact of human capital outsourcing on human capital management practices in Karachi pharmaceutical industry," MPRA Paper 35625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Beckmann & Istvàn Hegedüs, 2011. "Trust-Based Working Time and Organizational Performance: Evidence from German Establishment-Level Panel Data," Working papers 2011/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2011. "Exporting, R&D Investment and Firm Survival," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 39-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Vinod Mishra & Rajabrata Banerjee & Tania Dey, 2011. "Influence Activity And Allocation Of Firms' Internal Capital: Evidence From Australia," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 38-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2011. "High-speed rail and air transport competition in Western Europe: A supply-oriented perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/96164, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pascal Gantenbein & Christophe Volonté, 2011. "Director Characteristics and Firm Performance," Working papers 2011/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Cheriet, F., 2011. "Instabilités des coopérations entre firmes multinationales et entreprises locales : configurations des alliances et issues stratégiques," Working Papers MOISA 201108, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Nicholas Bloom & Christos Genakos & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1109, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.