Report NEP-CSE-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2011. "Linking scientific and practical knowledge in innovation systems," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2011. "Technological innovation persistence : Literature survey and exploration of the role of organizational innovation," Working Papers halshs-00649095, HAL.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2011. "SMEs´ absorptive capacities and large firms´ knowledge spillovers: Micro evidence from Mexico," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:bdi:workqs:qse_7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Aboal & Paula Garda & Bibiana Lanzilotta & Marcelo Perera, 2011. "Firm Size, Knowledge Intensity and Employment Generation: The Microeconometric Evidence for the Service Sector in Uruguay," IDB Publications 60318, Inter-American Development Bank.
- A. Lasagni, 2011. "European SMEs, external relationships and innovation: some empirical evidence," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond & Stonehill, Arthur, 2011. "What Can International Finance Add to International Strategy?," Working Paper Series 888, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Feldman, Maryann & Srholec, Martin, 2011. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: Comparing U.S. States and European Nations," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Juan Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, 2011. "A firm-level analysis of ICT adoption in an emerging economy: evidence from the colombian manufacturing industries," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009155, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Cai, Yuezhou, 2011. "Factors affecting the efficiency of the BRICSs' national innovation systems: A comparative study based on DEA and Panel Data Analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-52, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Villanueva-Felez, Africa & Molas-Gallart, Jordi & Escribá Esteve, Alejandro, 2011. "Measuring Personal Networks And Their Relationship With Scientific Production," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201111, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Van Reenen, John, 2011. "The success of the R&D tax credit shows that there can be a role for public policy in stimulating innovation and growth," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Item repec:jau:wpaper:2011/9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franco Amatori & Matteo Bugamelli & Andrea Colli, 2011. "Italian Firms in History: Size, Technology and Entrepreneurship," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 13, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Prejmerean (Dan), Mihaela Cornelia, 2011. "The development potential of clusters in Romania," MPRA Paper 35349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Ueki, Yasushi, 2011. "Transport modal choice by multinational firms : firm-level evidence from Southeast Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 318, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Holger Breinlich & Stefan Niemann & Edna Solomon, 2011. "Channels of Size Adjustment and Firm Performance," Economics Discussion Papers 703, University of Essex, Department of Economics.