Report NEP-CSE-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azele Mathieu, 2011. "University-Industry interactions and knowledge transfer mechanisms: a critical survey," Working Papers CEB 11-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ejsing, Ann-Kathrine & Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian, 2011. "Unraveling the Role of Public Researcher Mobility for Industrial Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 5691, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2011. "The Effectiveness of Local Food Marketing Strategies of Food Cooperatives," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103918, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2011. "Innovation decision of Tunisian service firms: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 30898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mueller, Elisabeth, 2011. "Entrepreneurs from low-skilled immigrant groups in knowledge-intensive industries - company characteristics, survival and innovative performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hiroyuki Okamuro & Junichi Nishimura, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-189, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Gustavo Britto & Otávio Silva Camargo & Glenda Kruss, 2011. "Global interactions between firms and universities: Global Innovation Networks as first steps towards a Global Innovation System," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 419, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Hiroyuki Okamuro & Junichi Nishimura, 2011. "A Hidden Role of Public Subsidy in University-Industry Research Collaborations," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-183, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wilson Suzigan & Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2011. "A changing role for universities in the periphery," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td420, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Savedoff, William D., 2011. "Governance in the health sector: a strategy for measuring determinants and performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5655, The World Bank.
- Mogens Hobolth, 2011. "European visa cooperation: interest politics and regional imagined communities," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 34, European Institute, LSE.