Report NEP-CSE-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo D'Este & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2011. "Shaping the formation of university-industry research collaborations: what type of proximity does really matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1106, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.
- Done, Adrian, 2011. "Supply chain knowledge management: A conceptual framework," IESE Research Papers D/900, IESE Business School.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Javier García-Estévez, 2011. "Do universities affect firms’ location decisions? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2011/7, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nwaobi, Godwin C, 2011. "Productive and cognitive innovation strategy:African framework design," MPRA Paper 29728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Paul Elhorst & Katarina Zigova, 2011. "Evidence of Competition in Research Activity among Economic Department using Spatial Econometric Techniques," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1913225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Javier García-Estévez & Martí Parellada-Sabata, 2011. "Universities and regional economic growth in Spanish regions," Working Papers 2011/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2011. "Innovation and Diffusion of Clean/Green Technology: Can Patent Commons Help?," NBER Working Papers 16920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Done, Adrian, 2011. "Supply-chain evolution: Knowledge-based perpectives," IESE Research Papers D/899, IESE Business School.
- Caldeirinha, Vitor R. & Felicio, J. Augusto, 2011.
"A influência dos factores de caracterização dos portos no desempenho, medido por indicadores operacionais, financeiros e de eficiência
[The influence of factors characterizing the performance o," MPRA Paper 30009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZHAO Wei, 2011. "Emerging Paradigm of Internationalization of China's Private-Owned Enterprises: Theoretical analysis and case study," Discussion papers 11031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jennifer Abel-Koch, 2011. "Firm Size and the Choice of Export Mode," Working Papers 1105, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 29 Mar 2011.
- David H. Hsu & Simon Wakeman, 2011. "Costs and benefits of learning through alliances for entrepreneurial firms," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-02 (R2), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 05 Mar 2012.