Report NEP-CSE-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2011. "The Knowledge Base Evolution in Biotechnology: A Social Network Analysis," Post-Print hal-00539002, HAL.
- Ovsyanko, Dmitry V., 2010. "The ways of using components of quality management in companies' strategy," Working Papers 179, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Serova, Elena G., 2010. "Innovation approach for forming external information infrastructure of a company," Conference Papers 173, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Block, Joern & Spiegel, Frank, 2011. "Family Firms and Regional Innovation Activity: Evidence from the German Mittelstand," MPRA Paper 28604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minina, Vera N. & Krupskaya, Anastasia U., 2010. "Core Employee's Profile as a mean of human resource development in knowledge-intensive firms," Conference Papers 164, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Michael Fritsch, 2011. "The effect of new business formation on regional development - Empirical evidence, interpretation, and avenues for further research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gerrit de Wit & Mercedes Teruel, 2011. "Determinants of high-growth firms," Scales Research Reports H201107, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Florian Mayneris, 2010. "Entry on Export Markets and Firm-Level Performance Growth: Intra-Industrial Convergence or Divergence?," Working Papers 2010.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.