Report NEP-CSE-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," WIFO Working Papers 375, WIFO.
- Brouwer, E. & Wiel, H.P. van der, 2010. "Competition and Innovation: Pushing Productivity Up or Down?," Discussion Paper 2010-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano, 2010. "The Spatial Diffusion of a Knowledge Base-Laser Technology Research in West Germany, 1960-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Lambais, Guilherme B. R., 2009. "The Metropolitan Region of Campinas, Brazil: applying the technopolis framework," MPRA Paper 24347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosique, Francisco, 2010. "The Determinants of Corporate Growth," MPRA Paper 24336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Exploring Greek innovation activities: the adoption of generalized linear models," MPRA Paper 24392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Ambec & Mark A. Cohen & Stewart Elgie & Paul Lanoie, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: Can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-29, CIRANO.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van & Wiel, Henry van der, 2010. "Competitive, but too small - productivity and entry-exit determinants in European business services," MPRA Paper 24389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Drucker, 2010. "Concentration, Diversity, and Manufacturing Performance," Working Papers 10-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Franco Peracchi & Claudio Rossetti, 2010. "The heterogeneous thresholds ordered response model: Identification and inference," EIEF Working Papers Series 1012, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2012.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rojas Romasgosa, Hugo, 2010. "Exports and productivity selection effects for Dutch firms," MPRA Paper 24390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schaeck, K. & Cihák, M., 2010. "Competition, Efficiency, and Soundness in Banking: An Industrial Organization Perspective," Discussion Paper 2010-68S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Deb Kusum Das & Gunajit Kalita, 2010. "Do Labor Intensive Industries Generate Employment? Evidence from firm level survey in India," Working Papers id:2770, eSocialSciences.