Report NEP-CSE-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirti Sharda, 2010. "Strategic Orientation of Outsourcing Firms: Demystifying Key Differentiators," Working Papers id:2671, eSocialSciences.
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2010. "The impact of non-technological innovation on technical innovation: do services differ from manufacturing? An empirical analysis of Luxembourg firms," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-01, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Fabrice Comptour, 2010. "Do clusters generate greater innovation and growth? An analysis of European regions," Working Papers 2010-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Arnaud De La Tour & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Innovation and international technology transfer: The case of the Chinese photovoltaic industry," Post-Print hal-00498578, HAL.
- Dolores Añon Higon & Miguel Manjon Antolin & Juan A. Mañez, 2010. "Multinationals, R&D and productivity: Evidence for UK Manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 1110, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Anil K Gupta, 2010. "Innovations for Reviving Small-Scale Industries," Working Papers id:2662, eSocialSciences.
- Gerald Munyoro & John H. Ll Dewhurst, 2010. "The Significance of Identifying Industrial Clusters; The Case of Scotland," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 237, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Sergey Lychagin & Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Spillovers in Space: Does Geography Matter?," NBER Working Papers 16188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.