Report NEP-CSE-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti & Margherita Velucchi, 2010. "Heterogeneity in Managerial Strategies and Internationalization of Firms: the case of Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Michael Schwartz & Francois Peglow & Michael Fritsch & Jutta Günther, 2010. "What Determines the Innovative Success of Subsidized Collaborative R&D Projects? – Project-Level Evidence from Germany –," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2010. "Determinants of Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing Industries: A Firm Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 21646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Keun LEE & KABE Shigesaburo & Junhyup LEE & Hyoungjin KIM & YoungGak KIM & EDAMURA Kazuma, 2010. "Management Practices and Firm Performance in Japanese and Korean Firms -An Empirical Study Using Interview Surveys-," Discussion papers 10013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peter Franz, 2010. "Knowledge Spillovers as a Central Element in Theories about Knowledge-Based Regional Development: Advancement in Theory and Obstacles for Empirical Research," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2009. "Energy use and energy efficiency development in the German and Colombian textile industries," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 006862, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA,INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Patrick Llerena & Muge Ozman, 2010. "Networks, Irreversibility and Knowledge Creation," Working Papers of BETA 2010-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2010. "Enhance the competitiveness of the Arab SMEs in the knowledge economy," MPRA Paper 21742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2009. "Analysis of energy efficiency development in the German and Colombian food industries," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 006863, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA,INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Andersson, Ola & Argenton, Cédric & Weibull, Jörgen, 2010. "Robustness to strategic uncertainty in price competition," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0726, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Apr 2010.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2010. "The Outcomes of Individual-level Technology Transfer and the Role of Research Collaboration Networks," Discussion Papers 1214, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa & Márcia Siqueira Rapini, 2010. "Technology transfer from universities and public research institutes to firms in Brazil: what is transferred and how the transfer is carried out," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 014, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Sequeira, Sandra & Djankov, Simeon, 2010. "An Empirical Study of Corruption in Ports," MPRA Paper 21791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Game theory on strategic communication: an approach from Thomas S. Schelling," MPRA Paper 21772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel A. Espinosa & Alvaro J. Riascos Villegas, 2010. "Strategic Behaviour, Resource Valuation and Competition in Electricity Markets," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006856, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2010. "Decomposition of Industrial Energy Consumption in Indian Manufacturing : The Energy Intensity Approach," MPRA Paper 21719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Jara & D. Forrest & D. Paolini, 2010. "Institutional Complexity and Managerial Efficiency: A Theoretical Model and an Empirical Application," Working Paper CRENoS 201005, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2009. "Energy efficiency development in German and Colombian non-energy-intensive sectors," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 006861, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA,INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).