Report NEP-CSE-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belderbos, Rene & Van Roy, Vincent & Duvivier, Florence, 2009. "International and domestic technology transfers and productivity growth: Firm level evidence," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/252065, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Wastyn, Annelies, 2009. "Does professional knowledge management improve innovation performance at the firm level?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/250667, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2009. "Diversity of science linkages and innovation performance: Some Empirical Evidence from Flemish firms," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/255978, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- fiorenza belussi & silvia rita sedita & alessia sammarra, 2010. "Learning At The Boundaries In An “Open Regional Innovation System”: A Focus On Firms’ Innovation Strategies In The Emilia Romagna Life Science Industry," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0113, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2010. "The differential impact of privately and publicly funded R&D on R&D investment and innovation: The Italian case," Working Papers 10, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Belderbos, Rene & Faems, Dries & Leten, Bart & Van Looy, Bart, 2009. "Technological activities and their impact on the financial performance of the firm: Exploitation and exploration within and between firms," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/252485, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2010. "R&D strategy of small and medium enterprises in India: Trends and determinants," MPRA Paper 20951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lecocq, Catherine & Leten, Bart & Kusters, Jeroen & Van Looy, Bart, 2009. "Do firms benefit from being present in technology clusters? Evidence from a panel of biopharmaceutical firms," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/249147, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Alex Coad & Werner HÃ¶lzl, 2010. "Firm growth: empirical analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Robert S. Kaplan, 2010. "Conceptual Foundations of the Balanced Scorecard," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-074, Harvard Business School.
- Niels D. Grosse, 2010. "Experimenting with Strategic Experimentation: Risk Taking, Neighborhood Size and Network Structure," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2009. "Do consumers make too much effort to save on cheap items and too little to save on expensive items? experimental results and implications for business strategy," MPRA Paper 20962, University Library of Munich, Germany.