Report NEP-CSE-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaan Masso & TÃµnu Roolaht & Urmas Varblane, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment And Innovation In Central And Eastern Europe: Evidence From Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) 67, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Chen, Yutian & Sen, Debapriya, 2010. "Strategic Outsourcing under Economies of Scale," MPRA Paper 20763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Basile & Sergio de Nardis & Alessandro Girardi, 2009. "Pricing to market when quality matters," ISAE Working Papers, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY) 123, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Muntean, Mihaela-Carmen & Nistor, Costel & Manea, Ludmila Daniela, 2009. "The Knowledge Economy," MPRA Paper 18256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parpandel, Denisa Elena & Belu, Nicoleta & Voiculet, Alina & Rizea, Ionela Carmen, 2010. "The relationship among economy, organization and management within new economies," MPRA Paper 20859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos R. Ferreira & JosÃ© Filipe, 2009. "Using Institutional Theory to Improve Results in an Industrial Company," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2009/40, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Klarl, Torben, 2010. "Spatial model selection and spatial knowledge spillovers: a regional view of Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.