Report NEP-CSE-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Roper & Spyros Arvanitis, 2009. "From Knowledge to Added Value: A Comparative, Panel-data Analysis of the Innovation Value Chain in Irish and Swiss Manufacturing Firms," KOF Working papers 09-244, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2009. "The Global Agglomeration of Multinational Firms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-043, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2010.
- Belderbos, Rene & Gilsing, Victor & Lokshin, Boris, 2009. "Persistence of and interrelation between horizontal and vertical technology alliances," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 065, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Nicolas Jonard & R. Cowan & B. Sanditov, 2009. "Fits and Misfits : Technological Matching and R & D Networks," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Sjur Kasa & Anders Underthun, 2009. "Navigation in new terrain with familiar maps: Masterminding socio-spatial equality through resource oriented innovation policy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20091217, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Geir B. Asheim & Mark Voorneveld & Jörgen Weibull, 2009. "Epistemically stable strategy sets," Working Papers hal-00440098, HAL.
- Marc Bourreau & Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2009. "Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms," Working Papers hal-00440126, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00440438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2009. "The uncertainty in regional innovation policy: some ration-ales and tools for learning in policy making," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R6/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Kroll, Henning, 2009. "Spillovers and proximity in perspective: a network approach to improving the operationalisation of proximity," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Koschatzky, Knut & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "Cohesion policy at the interface between regional development and the promotion of innovation," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Koschatzky, Knut & Baier, Elisabeth & Kroll, Henning & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "The spatial multidimensionality of sectoral innovation: the case of information and communication technologies," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea & Héraud, Jean-Alain, 2009. "Entering the KIBS' black box: there must be an angel! (or is there something like a knowledge angel?)," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R7/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).