Report NEP-CSE-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristiana Benedetti Fasil, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation in a Growth Model of Firm Selection," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2009/30, European University Institute.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00416790_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Cioppi & Andrea Buratti, 2009. "The Strategic Role of Marketing Communication in he SME: the Case of Fornari SpA," Working Papers, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini 0907, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- McCarter, Matthew W. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Northcraft, Gregory B., 2009. "First We Try, Then We Trust! Real Options and the Cooperation-Competition Tension in Strategic Alliance Social Dilemmas," Working Papers, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business 09-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti & Margherita Velucchi, 2009. "Location, Internationalization and Performance of Firms in Italy: a Multilevel Approach," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Kelman, Steven & Myers, Jeff, 2009. "Successfully Executing Ambitious Strategies in Government: An Empirical Analysis," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp09-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Maria das Dores B. Moura Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Policy approaches regarding technology transfer: Portugal and Switzerland compared," UITT Working Papers 2009-09-wp5, INESC Porto, Unidade de InovaÃ§Ã£o e TransferÃªncia de Tecnologia(UITT).
- Voisey, C., 2009. "When a japanese subsidiary is not a japanese subsidiary: internationalization as changing organizational identity and capabilities," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2009-24, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Litzel, Nicole & MÃ¶ller, Joachim, 2009. "Industrial clusters and economic integration : theoretic concepts and an application to the European Metropolitan Region Nuremberg," IAB Discussion Paper 200922, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Intra-Industry Adjustment to Import Competition: Theory and Application to the German Clothing Industry," Kiel Working Papers 1557, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fleisher, Belton & Hu, Dinghuan & McGuire, William & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "The evolution of an industrial cluster in China:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 896, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Muhamed Kudic & Marc Banaszak, 2009. "The Economic Optimality of Sanction Mechanisms in Interorganizational Ego Networks â€“ A Game Theoretical Analysis â€“," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 15, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- William R. Kerr, 2009. "Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-020, Harvard Business School.
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-019, Harvard Business School.
- Sascha Walter & Dirk Dohse, 2009. "The interplay between entrepreneurship education and regional knowledge potential in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Kiel Working Papers 1549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectorsâ€™ location choices? Evidence from Portugal," GEE Papers, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o 0018, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o, revised Sep 2009.