Report NEP-CSE-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cantner, Uwe & Joel, Kristin & Schmidt, Tobias, 2009. "The effects of knowledge management on innovative success: an empirical analysis of German firms," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Zaninotto, 2009. "How Do Organizational Capabilities Shape Industry Dynamics ?," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2009/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R., 2009. "Positional Advantage within Small Farms: Evidence from Illinois," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK, European Association of Agricultural Economists 52810, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vanpoucke, E. & Vereecke, A., 2009. "The predictive value of behavioural characteristics on the success of strategic alliances," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2009-22, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Slowak, AndrÃ© P., 2009. "Market fields structure & dynamics in industrial automation," FZID Discussion Papers 02-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Barbiellini Amidei, Federico, 2009. "Knowledge, innovation and localised technological change in Italy, 1950-1990," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200913, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2009. "The Generation and Exploitation of Technological Change: Market Value and Total Factor Productivity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200912, University of Turin.
- Maria das Dores B. Moura Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Policy approaches regarding technology transfer: Portugal and Switzerland compared," FEP Working Papers 334, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Werner, Karl & Moormann, JÃ¼rgen, 2009. "Efficiency and profitability of European banks: how important is operational efficiency?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 111, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and aggregate merchandise trade growth in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/09, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice & Malorgio, Giulio, 2009. "Small farms in Italy between decline and innovative formula: an entrepreneurial model analysis," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK, European Association of Agricultural Economists 53003, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pirvu, Cerasela & Mehedintu, Anca, 2009. "STRATEGIC costs management at societies group level. Multicriterial model for optimization," MPRA Paper 17192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lundan, Sarianna M., 2009. "Distance-related Barriers and the Internationalisation of Finnish MNEs," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1193, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.