Report NEP-CSE-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2009. "Firms’ Innovative Performance: The Mediating Role of Innovative Collaborations," MPRA Paper 16193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigues, Flávio & Souza, Victória & Leitão, João, 2009. "Strategic Coopetition of Global Brands: A Game Theory Approach to ‘Nike + iPod Sport Kit’ Co-branding," MPRA Paper 16146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Jong-Rong Chen & V. Pradeep Author-X-Name- V, 2008. "Productivity Spillovers In Indian Manufacturing Firms," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 30/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro GAMBINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2009. "Who captures who? Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms," Working Papers 332, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Joaquín Alegre & Ricardo Chiva, 2009. "Entrepreneurial orientation, organizational learning capability and performance in the ceramic tiles industry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2005. "Why Might a Country Want to Develop its Comparative Disadvantage Industries?," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 15/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & TANAKA Ayumu, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Choice of Internationalization Modes: Statistical Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," Discussion papers 09024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2009. "Input specificity and product differentiation," ISER Discussion Paper 0745, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Chevalier, P-A. & Lecat, R. & Oulton, N., 2009. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation, information technology, and competition: evidence from France," Working papers 237, Banque de France.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yan Liu & Guang???Zhen Sun, 2008. "Competition And Access Regulation In The Telecommunications Industry With Multiple Networks," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 25/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob Madsen & Shishir Saxena & James Ang, 2008. "The Indian Growth Miracle And Endogenous Growth," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 17/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.