Report NEP-CSE-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donald Siegel, 2009. "Green Management Matters Only If It Yields More Green: An Economic/Strategic Perspective," Working Papers, Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS) 8, Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS).
- Filip De Beule & Ilke Van Beveren, 2009. "Multinational ownership and R&D intensity: The role of external knowledge sources and spillovers," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 24209, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Yusuf , Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2009. "Can Malaysia escape the middle-income Trap ? a strategy for Penang," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4971, The World Bank.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Industrial district effects and innovation in the Tuscan shipbuilding industry," IERMB Working Paper in economics, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona 0903, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- William Griffiths & Elizabeth Webster, 2009. "What Governs Firm-Level R&D: Internal or External Factors?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2009n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gastón Llanes & Ramiro de Elejalde, 2009. "Industry Equilibrium with Open Source and Proprietary Firms," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 09-149, Harvard Business School.
- Dostie, Benoit & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2009. "The Effect of Adversity on Process Innovations and Managerial Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 4261, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krafft, Jackie & Quatraro, Francesco & Saviotti, Paolo, 2009. "The Evolution of Knowledge Base in Knowledge-Intensive Sectors: Social Network Analysis of Biotechnology," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200909, University of Turin.
- Matthias Buerger & Tom Broekel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation - Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0908, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter & Jolly, Robert W., 2009. "Why Do Rural Firms Live Longer?," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 13085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Bürger & Tom Brökel & Alex Coad, 2009. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation Investigating the Co-Evolution of Patents, R&D, and Employment," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2009-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.