Report NEP-CSE-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joel BAUM & Robin COWAN & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," Working Papers of BETA 2009-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bojanowski, Michał & Corten, Rense & Westborck, Bastian, 2009. "The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989-2002," MPRA Paper 15741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vereecke, A. & De Meyer, A., 2009. "The dynamic management of manufacturing networks," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-15, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Moritz Müller & Robin COWAN & Geert Duysters & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Knowledge Structures," Working Papers of BETA 2009-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Federico Etro & Kornelius Kraft, 2009. "The Effect of Entry on R&D Investment of Leaders: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 163, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Federico Etro, 2009. "The Endogenous Market Structures Approach. A Technical Survey with Applications to the Theory of Business Cycles, Trade and Growth," Working Papers 162, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Belu, Constantin & Manescu, Cristiana, 2009. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Working Papers in Economics 362, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2011.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2009. "The evolution of markets and the revolution of industry: A unified theory of growth," Working Papers 2009-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Vivien Procher & Dirk Engel, 2009. "Export, FDI and Productivity – Evidence for French Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0111, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marco Cucculelli, 2009. "Owner Identity and Firm Performance: Evidence from European Companies," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 24, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Deprez, Frank Lekanne & Tissen, René, 2009. "Creating Spatial Organizations," Nyenrode Research Papers Series NRI09-07, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Roberto Mazzoleni & Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa, 2009. "Accumulation of Technological Capabilities and Economic Development: Did Brazil’s Regime of Intellectual Property Rights Matter?," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 002, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Willems, Anouk & Willems, Jan & Hadjasinski, Andrzej, 2009. "Information Logistics Research Report Frameworks in the healthcare industry," Nyenrode Research Papers Series NRI09-04, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Ankarhem, Mattias & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman & Rudholm, Niklas, 2009. "Do Regional Investment Grants Improve Firm Performance? Evidence from Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 137, The Ratio Institute.
- Gavin C. Reid & Zhibin Xu, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Orientation, Intangible Assets and Firm Growth: the impact of ‘Spirit and Material’ on the growth of Chinese private firms," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0907, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.