Report NEP-CSE-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Innovative firms or innovative owners ? determinants of innovation in micro, small, and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4934, The World Bank.
- Anne Marie Gleeson & Frances Ruane, 2009. "Exporting and Ownership Contributions to Irish Manufacturing Productivity Growth," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP297, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Anil K Gupta, 2009. "If Technology is like Word, Institutions are like Grammar: Institutional Context of Technological Innovations and Knowledge Systems at Grassroots," Working Papers id:1985, eSocialSciences.
- John P. Walsh & Sadao Nagaoka, 2009. "How ’Open ’ is Innovation in the US and Japan?: Evidence from the RIETI-Georgia Tech inventor survey," Discussion papers 09022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Makoka, Donald, 2009. "Small farmers' access to high-value markets: what can we learn from the Malawi pigeopea value chain?," MPRA Paper 15397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009. "Science-Based R&D in Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2009_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fan Zhai & Masahiro Kawai, 2009. "PRC-Latin America Economic Cooperation: Going beyond Resource and Manufacturing Complementarity," Working Papers id:1961, eSocialSciences.
- Bayo, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E. & Gil, Ricard, 2009. "The determinants of changes in the organization of production: Evidence from Spanish plant-level data," IESE Research Papers D/783, IESE Business School.
- Unal Zenginobuz & Sumru Altug, 2009. "What has been the Role of Investment in Turkey's Growth Performance?," Working Papers 2009/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- FUKAO Kyoji & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak K. PYO & Keun Hee RHEE, 2009. "Estimates of Multifactor Productivity, ICT Contributions and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 09021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).