Report NEP-CSE-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "Knowledge Coherence, Variety and Productivity Growth: Manufacturing Evidence from Italian Regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0902, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2009.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit & Saxena, Arunima, 2009. "Does the Firm Size Matter? An Empirical Enquiry into the Performance of Indian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 13029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2009. "The effects of knowledge management on innovative success - an empirical analysis of German firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Anna Lejpras, 2009. "Determinants of Internationalization: Differences between Service and Manufacturing SMEs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 886, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition: Effects on Firms' Growth," MPRA Paper 15256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Madden, 2009. "Modelling strategic interactions in sport leagues," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0909, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Aradhna Aggarwal & Stanley Nollen & N.S. Siddharthan, 2009. "Managerâ€™s Perceptions of the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment Liberalizations: Information Technology Firms in India," Working Papers id:1946, eSocialSciences.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2009. "Strategic communication networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:pts:wpaper:e6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roderik Ponds & Frank van Oort & Koen Frenken, 2009. "Innovation, spillovers, and university-industry collaboration: An extended knowledge production function approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0903, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2009.
- Item repec:pts:wpaper:f1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krafft, Jackie & Quatraro, Francesco & Saviotti, Paolo, 2009. "Evolution of the Knowledge Base in Knowledge Intensive Sectors," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200906, University of Turin.
- Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2009. "Research Efficiency in Manufacturing: An Application of DEA at the Industry Level," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 884, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.