Report NEP-CSE-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maude Roucan-Kane, 2009. "Factors Influencing Organizational Structure In The Food Manufacturing, Chemical, Agricultural Wholesaling And Biotechnology Industries," Working Papers 09-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Massimo Florio & Cristina Castelli & Anna Giunta, 2008. "The competitive repositioning of automotive firms in Turin: innovation, internationalisation and the role of ICT," Working Papers 200904, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Shehu, Edlira, 2009. "Host Country Contingencies on Knowledge Protection Strategies of Multinational Firms: Bring a Knife to a Gunfight?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Darryl Waldron, 2008. "Transnational Strategy and the Creation of Shareholder Value: Any Correlation?," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1108, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2008. "Internationalisation modes and determinants. The case of Italian automotive firms," Working Papers 200901, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015144 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Barbiano di Belgiojoso & Sara Colautti & Massimo Florio & Cristina Castelli, 2008. "The Natuzzi Group and the Bari-Matera (Italy) upholstered furniture district. A case study of internationalisation in a traditional industry," Working Papers 200903, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe & Urbiztondo, Santiago & Quélin, Bertrand, 2009. "International expansion, diversification and regulated firms' nonmarket strategy," MPRA Paper 14436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garcia-Torres, M. Abraham & Hollanders, Hugo, 2009. "The Diffusion of Informal Knowledge and Innovation Performance: A sectoral approach," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 013, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno, 2009. "Evidence On The Role Of Ownership Structure On Firms’ Innovative Performance," IREA Working Papers 200909, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Anders U. Poulsen & Michael V. M. Roos, 2009. "Do People Make Strategic Moves? Experimental Evidence on Strategic Information Avoidance," Discussion Papers 09-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 011, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Fahri Unsal & Hormoz Movassaghi, 2008. "An Analysis of Key Factors in the Adoption and Use of Web-Based Technologies by Small and Medium-Sized Companies Around the World," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1133, International Trade and Finance Association.